- Copyright © 2007-2017, Anthony Tuininga.
- Copyright © 2001-2006, Computronix (Canada) Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- All rights reserved.
NOTE: this license is derived from the Python Software Foundation License which can be found at http://www.python.org/psf/license
License for cx_Freeze 5.0.2¶
- This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between the copyright holders and the Individual or Organization (“Licensee”) accessing and otherwise using cx_Freeze software in source or binary form and its associated documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, the copyright holders hereby grant Licensee a nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to reproduce, analyze, test, perform and/or display publicly, prepare derivative works, distribute, and otherwise use cx_Freeze alone or in any derivative version, provided, however, that this License Agreement and this notice of copyright are retained in cx_Freeze alone or in any derivative version prepared by Licensee.
- In the event Licensee prepares a derivative work that is based on or incorporates cx_Freeze or any part thereof, and wants to make the derivative work available to others as provided herein, then Licensee hereby agrees to include in any such work a brief summary of the changes made to cx_Freeze.
- The copyright holders are making cx_Freeze available to Licensee on an “AS IS” basis. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS MAKE NO AND DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF CX_FREEZE WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF CX_FREEZE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF MODIFYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR OTHERWISE USING CX_FREEZE, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between the copyright holders and Licensee. This License Agreement does not grant permission to use copyright holder’s trademarks or trade name in a trademark sense to endorse or promote products or services of Licensee, or any third party.
- By copying, installing or otherwise using cx_Freeze, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
Computronix® is a registered trademark of Computronix (Canada) Ltd.